Thursday, June 7, 2012

IA Math Rap Music Video!

For my math class, I had an assignment, which was to make a presentation on whatever mathematical thing I wanted. I chose to create a rap about some of the basic mathematical paterns and applications to music. The verses of the rap go into detail about some basic principles, but throughout the video there are some interesting relationships in music and math and I would encourage you to pause and read them maybe :) I must, admit, the singing isn't very good.

Watch the Video Here!

The lyris are in the description of the video

4 comments:

  1. Wow Arnold! So let me get this straight, you wrote, played the guitar, rapped, and did the math? And played the drums? That's not lame either! May I tweet this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I am capable of playing those instruments, but i used a website called noteflight to make the track, it's a website that you can write music on and have it played. You may tweet the bugger out of this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I'm saying is that Gangsta rap is not new and most of the so-called gangsta rap acts nowadays all sound the same (regardless of where they're from) and are not nearly as good and cutting edge as the pioneers of that sub-genre within Hip-Hop. vlad tv

    ReplyDelete